This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

05 October 2005

"...even if we're just dancin' in the dark."

Dilbert RatingDilbert Rating

Did I ever mention that our company is cheap enough to have timers on the lights in the bathroom? They are, we do, and it means on days like today when I'm in a hurry, I'm likely to end up having to wipe in total darkness. Thank God the Nokia is backlit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A TIMER LIGHT IN A BATHROOM???!!

Gee, maybe you ought to think about hanging a flashlight by a loop of string that you can place around your neck, just in case the Nokia battery fails. Loop the string through the back of the flashlight, and it will always hang in the correct direction to, um, aid you.

The flashlight could be like those old bathroom passes you had to carry around in middle school.

I'm terrified that a company run by this many idiots is so close to where I work. I'm afraid they might aversely affect the soil or water supply!

10/06/2005 08:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Mat Weller said...

It figures your first response on here would be to the post with the Springsteen lyric in the title. ;)

Yeah, be careful. I think whatever this place has crawls, and while the busy road between us has probably been killing off most of the infection, if the wee cavorting beasties ever find the bridge, it could be all over for you

10/06/2005 09:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home