This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

13 September 2005

Isn't it ironic? Dontcha think?

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

Mike and I received an e-mail this morning asking if we wanted to go to a seminar about e-mail marketing in NYC to which I replied:

From: Mat Weller
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:34 AM
To: Franz Richards; Mike
Subject: RE: Best Practices Workshop on E-mail Marketing
I would like to go, and I think we could get some great information there, but I think it would be a waste of the company's money since what Mike and I know is not taken into consideration for the e-mail campaigns.

To which he replied:

From: Franz Richards
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:35 AM
To: Mat Weller; Mike
Subject: RE: Best Practices Workshop on E-mail Marketing

Sounds good. I'll go too.



Now, if I had any respect for him, I would say that he read the entire e-mail, and that was a snotty response saying he was ignoring my insolence. But I can’t credit him with that much intelligence, so I have to assume he only read up to the first comma and replied.

There’s a certain irony in being ignored when you finally step up to complain about being ignored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home