This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

03 August 2005

Stranger in a strange land

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

Our company has decided that if people overpay for an order (this actually happens quite regularly…to the tune of several thousand dollars per month), we won’t refund their money, but rather give them a credit towards a future purchase. We will only send a refund if they call in and complain. I don’t even know what to say. Can this be legal? The higher-ups are so nonchalant about it, it’s making me question whether I’m the crazy one. I’m baffled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home