This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

01 April 2005

Printer? I hardly know 'er

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

Mike tells me that Rod once bought a brand new printer and had IT set it up for him. It worked famously for a long time. One day it ran out of ink. Rod didn’t want to look stupid for not knowing how to change the ink cartridge, so rather than having IT come to look at it and order more ink, he THREW IT IN THE TRASH and had his whipping-boy in HR order him another printer. Now, I’m not the biggest tree-hugger in the world, but this makes me want to walk in there and slap the snot out of him for being so stupid and wasteful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home