This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

21 September 2005

May I be to helping you please

Dilbert Rating

Last night we tested using an Indian company to handle after-hours customer service. I guarantee you it won't be long before they're handling it 24 hours. Between that and the aggressive spamming policy here, I figure we should be at -4 customers within 30 days.

Marketing so brilliant that it defies all logic and rational thinking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm all about customer service being 24 hours...i'm also all about understanding what they are telling me.

so i linked you to my site, how about linking me to yours? and you can link unsuspected too...

9/21/2005 12:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Mat Weller said...

Yeah, I need to figure out a little better how the template works and I'll get on that. It doesn't seem to be as easy here as it is some places.

9/21/2005 02:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home