This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

21 September 2005

Freud would be proud

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

This isn't even from my workplace, but it made me laugh this morning. I guess the "pressure" is getting to other people too. This was a form letter that went out to perhaps hundreds of clients. Spell check is a wonderful thing. Beware "Replace"ing without paying attention.


-----Original Message-----
From: Borja
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:17 PM
Subject: New Contact Information

After a professionally rewarding 7 years with B* F****/C******** J******* I have decided to embark in a new journey. This email address will not be valid after September 30th. If you need to contact me please send an email to b********@gmail.com.

It has been a pressure working with you and I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Regards,
Borja
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home