This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

07 October 2005

Were the Nazis guilty for following Hitler's orders?

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

I received instruction that Mike and I shuld do everything we can this month to make the sales goal (which is a number they picked out of the air, not based on anything), no matter what it costs. As in, it's okay if it costs me $150 to make $200 even though I could easily make $150 for $25. I'm figuring that either there is aome creative accounting afoot, or someone's looking to pump the numbers up so they can sell the company. Either way, it's shady and it's bad business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home