This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

17 October 2005

Go, Tell It On The Mountain

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

There's an empty cubicle in our area. Rod was sitting in it this morning. Which I discovered after saying a number of slanderous things about both him and Franz [including a 3-minute version of the previous rant with some more interesting adjectives] to Mike and Karen (the graphic designer) at varying volumes. I can't be sure how long he was there.

I may be fired today...strangely, I don't care.

It reminded me of this girl, but it was nothing that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home