This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

11 October 2005

For those keeping score at home - Rod: still a jackass, Us: still dumb enough to show up every day

Dilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert RatingDilbert Rating

I wasn't there to hear it, but Mike reports that yesterday when he returned, Rod gave Mike the following words of wisdom:

"Mike, now that you have this 'baby-thing' out of your system, I expect you to give 115% of yourself for the company."

I can't think of better inspiration.
(emotion courtesy of Eric)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home