This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

25 March 2006

Despair


If you haven't seen Despair.com, then you haven't visited the links I put in the right menu bar, and you should be ashamed. Not really, but it is worth checking out. If you can spare a couple minutes and need a good laugh, be sure to check out their podcasts (which are also available in Windows Media format if your Apple-phobic). It's so much like my former employer that it's almost not funny, except, from the outside all that stuff's a lot funnier.

You may have noticed that "Negative Format" has joined us as a contributor. He's from Tyler also, and may have some stories to add when he finds the time. I know I haven't updated too much lately, but I'll have somthing to add after you take a look at Despair.com.

Until then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I love that site, my sister sent it to me a while back when she was at a job she disliked and said that it made her day better every time she went.

4/04/2006 12:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home