This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

21 February 2006

Multilingual Mat

NOTE TO SELF: It might be good to avoid using 'hood lingo - even in jest - at the office.

The president of the company came into our area today to ask one of my coworkers a question. As he was heading out the door, another coworker came in looking for one of the other people in our area. He asked where she was and I replied, "Ah don' know, she muss be hidin' from yo' ass." As I turned to smile at him, I glanced by the door and saw the president still standing there.

Can I make good new-guy impressions or what?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Ah yes, but one day when you look back on that day, you will laugh. Yes. Yes you will.

Man, I had a lot of catch up reading to do! But out of them all, I shall walk away with, "methane incubator" in my mind. LOL

2/22/2006 05:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Mat Weller said...

I live to serve.


Methane.

2/22/2006 08:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home