This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

21 February 2006

Ancient History

For those who don't know me as well, Tyler wasn't my first interesting job. In face, I had two post-college office jobs before that pushed me to nearly leaving the office world altogether. I took a year off to become a framing carpenter which was a sweet gig in every respect except for bill-paying.

Anyway, one of the previous jobs was at a subsify publishing company called Dorrance Publishing. I'm not going to say too much about them, because that is the real name of the company, and I intend to post links to their site. However, it doesn't take too much thought to form your own opinion of that place from what you see.

My main colleague at Dorrance forwarded me this gem today that I just had to share with you for a chuckle. I give you, The Ninjew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home