This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

01 March 2006

The English devil walks amongst us

Anybody know the rules of Menonite women? Maybe there's a Menonite guide online somewhere I can download? I'm mostly concerned with the rules for how men and women can mingle, or maybe how Menonite women and guys "from the outside" can mingle. I may have mentioned before that at my job we have a number of Menonite women working in the warehouse. It's not like I'm out there a lot, but I pass one several times a week on my way to get coffee or have lunch or whatever.

It seems like every time we pass, they give me a quick scowl, eye contact breaks, we pass, and nary a word is spoken. The first time it happened, I was about to politely say "hi," but "the look" kinda caught me off guard for that time and scared me away from trying again. Plus it made me all self-conscious so that every time I pass one now I start taking inventory to figure out if I'm doing anything that might piss them off. "Is she going to be mad that I'm wearing colors?" "Are they even allowed to talk to men?" "What if men talk to them?" "Can I say 'hi' without getting her into trouble? Even if she can't talk back, I can still be polite then...unless it means the man-menonites will make her confess to the sin and stone her or something." "Do I just smell funny?" By the time I finish talking in my head, we've passed and it's pointless anyway.

I'm not trying to make a love connection or anything, I just want to be friendly and socially appropriate. Oh well. Unless I can find the "Menonite Guide to Social Interaction" in the library or online, I guess I'll just have to stick with averting my eyes any time I see a skirt and bonnet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to fuck a mennonite woman. Their bonnet and dress makes me want to jump on them right there and ride them till my dick falls off... Then reattach it and go again.

The men look like uptight assholes.

What a cult!

Anyway, until i can screw the hell out of those hot women of the 1800s, I am just going to have to settle with my fleshlight.

8/05/2007 02:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Mat Weller said...

Wow...that's...disturbing...

8/05/2007 01:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home