This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

05 March 2006

Atrophy

More news from Tyler Gifts...

I don't think it was because of the fact that I reported his story here, but I do think the facts of the story probably had something to do with it. Lou was fired earlier this week. I haven't been given the full story, but judging by the fact that that the away message of his Instant Messenger account has said simply "Snowboarding!" ever since, I don't think he's taking it too hard. My personal feeling is that his talents were being wasted there and that it was really just something to do while he finished school, so it may be the best thing that could have happened.

The interesting facts that go along with this are that not only was Lou let go, but so was Rochelle (as I reported earlier), and a lady in customer service, and none of these positions are to be filled with new people. Instead, they are reshuffling people who are already too busy with all the work they do for the idiots, and piling these reponsibilities on them as well just so they can save a little money as the joint begins to implode.

It could be the beginning of the end, my friends. Perhaps I should readjust the Deathclock to compensate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home