This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

28 November 2005

Room for one more, honey

My new partner, whom I shall call "E" started today. God help him.

Fred lost his temper before 8:05, and then several times after. During one tirade, he uttered the words "I'm going to shoot those m-----F------!" Knowing Fred, I'm not really worried about it, but you just can't say that shit in the 21st century world.

That's about it. Nothing too big. But I can feel the stupidity volcano trembling as if it might erupt at any moment. That is to say, I feel good in general, and we all know that won't be tolerated. Who knows? We had a good weekend for sales. Maybe the holiday money will be enough to keep the stupid asses at low foolishness for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never!

For some reason, there are always "those" kinds of people around. Sometimes you have to let them do the things they do just to "cull the herd" a little bit. LOL

12/04/2005 11:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home