This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

25 November 2005

If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't of spent that year in college.

Like a fly at a picnic, this thought just buzzed into my ear. It's annoyed me before but I've shooed it away. Now I need to write it and kill it...

Annoying thing about Rod #3,462

He refers to color printouts of things as "lasers." First, who the hell refers to anything that came out of a computer printer as a "laser?" Second, EVERY color machine in this ENTIRE building is an inkjet. There are no lazers involved. Nowhere. To my knowledge, the only lasers in this place are bar-code scanners and they're more degrees removed from printers than I am from Kevin Bacon. My only guess is that 5 years ago, someone wanted to teach him a stupid buzzword to see if he would repeat it, and now it's ingrained itself in him as truth. At least that thought gives me comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home