This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

18 November 2005

The lights aren't even on


A coworker relayed a story to me today about how she was meeting with Rod about something yesterday. He had asked her a question and as she answered, she saw the vacant look take over his face. When she concluded, he woke and said something to the effect of, "I'm sorry, could you run that by me again? I lost interest in the middle and didn't hear what you said."

The man is a human Etch-A-Sketch, I swear. Shake him too much and he completely loses the picture. How full of yourself do you have to be to admit that anyway? Unbelievable...or at least it would be anywhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home