This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

07 November 2005

Abhorrence

I am the only person in my department. I have an interview for a potential new partner at 2 PM. My boss called-off today so I have to handle that myself. Rod, who's job it is to give me the products to be placed in the e-mails has decided that today I should pick the products for the next two. When I gave him suggestions, he said "Possibly, we'll see after you design it." So now I'm supposed to spend 2 hours on a "possibly" so the prince can wave his approval or denial since my time is so open today.

You know how you can feel the heat in your face when you get angry? I am the friggin' 7up Spot today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home