This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

31 October 2005

He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

I deal on eBay a lot for work. As a result, we get a TON of eBay phishing e-mails everyday. For those who don't know, phishing is when someone sends you an e-mail claiming to be someone else, hoping you'll click on a link that takes you to their site where you'll input information that allows them to steal your identity. It's a horrible thing to do, but the funny thing about it is that usually it's done by people overseas and sometimes they're not too good at translating their message for conning you. This case was one that came in today that I found particularly funny. Click on the picture to see the larger version.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not sure how to feel now that I know the entire eBay staff is monitoring my member. Blech. I guess I'm going to have to look into a curtain for the bathroom window now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home