This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

09 August 2006

My Bad Boss

Voting is wrapping up over at WorkingAmerica.org where they're holding the My Bad Boss competition. As part of the wrap-up promo for that, they're showing off this bit Al Franken did for them. It's worth a look and a chuckle: http://www.workingamerica.org/badboss/franken.cfm

Actually, his satire sounds so much like my ex-boss, the accuracy is scary.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, if I could, I would nominate my boss from my job in Ohio. LOL

8/11/2006 04:37:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you hate your boss - you can post about it on this website I found to warn other people - its employeedirt.com

1/10/2007 02:59:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha - that is a cool site. It looks like they redid the wholesite. I am going to register.

1/20/2008 03:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home