This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

17 January 2006

And now a word from a future business partner...

I haven't spoken (with voice) with Dennis for months. When I checked my cell phone for messages on Sunday morning, there was this. This is why I love my friends so much.

this is an audio post - click to play


It may not really be related to anything else here, but it talks about business, and it's damn funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allied Insurance Brokers said...

Ok, and that literally almost made me pee my pants... and it made me miss all my SRU buddies terribly!

1/18/2006 10:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home