This is all about when a job goes wrong, when corporate America is left to run things with no responsibility whatsoever. Please feel free to comment and commiserate. I'm sure I'll be in need of a co-author to the book this just _has_ to become.

07 January 2006

David O. McKay

"Let us realize that the privilege to work is a gift, that power to work is a blessing, that love of work is success."

Perhaps I am about to succeed. I have a job interview Tuesday, keep your fingers crossed.

----------------------------------------------
Quote courtesy of http://www.charityfocus.org/programs/qad/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get 'em! I have my fingers crossed and it is difficult to type but if I could cross my toes, they would be as well. :)

1/10/2006 07:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Mat Weller said...

Isn't he a sweetie, kids? Show of hands: Who wants to make out with Gil. Come on...I can't be the only one...

Bah, you can't anyway, he's married.*


* By this stupid babble, I mean to say, "Thanks for the encouragement."

1/11/2006 11:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home